WHAT IS THE NSYMCA SUMMER CAMP?
The NSYMCA Summer Camp offers a place where kids can be kids in a safe environment. The YMCA knows children and we know they need to spend time outdoors practicing social, emotional, and problem-solving skills. We know they need to be inspired and mentored. Y Day Camp offers all of these things and more! Our camps have values-based programming focused on caring, honesty, leadership, respect, and responsibility. We look forward to getting to know your children and helping them explore their world.
- Superior Staff - Amazing staff with extensive training, plus all counselors are certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED. Our senior counselors are experienced, college students and graduates.
- Experience - Veteran camp directors oversee all aspects of the camp.
- Variety - Many camp options: Preschool, Traditional, Sports, Gymnastics, Art, Dance, Specialty, CIT.
- Flexible - You can choose different camps over the course of ten weeks, mornings, and afternoons. 3-, 4-, or 5-day options are available!
- Before/After Care - Available from 7:30-8:45 am and 4:10-6 pm.
- Fun - Weekly field trips for full-day.
- Accommodating - Transportation from many summer schools to the Y.
- Adjustable - Payment plans are available for members.