- FREE-no cost to the employer to join and no minimum number of employees required to participate.
- Free “Try the Y” 2 week guest pass per employee
- No Joiner’s Fee (up to $100 value)
- Reduced monthly fees (depending on the number of members joining)
- YMCA informational materials for employees
- Wellness Consultations
- Financial Assistance
- Y Family Events
- Member Rate on all Y programs
- 60 +Free Fitness Classes
The Y wants to partner with you to give the most to your employees. We are willing to work with companies to make the following things available to you. Contact Kathy Fielding for more information.
- Lunch & Learns
- Aerobic/Group Fitness Classes
- Wellness Coaching
- Fitness Testing
- Ergonomics Testing
What Makes Us Different?
We work to develop a sense of achievement and belonging in each youth and teen, helping them reach their full potential. It is our goal to create meaningful experiences, mentor relationships, and to infuse well-rounded enrichment in each child. We offer many programs such as; youth fitness class, after school care, summer camp, and much more!