Job Type: Part-Time
Provides individual, small group and/or class instruction in fitness program development, strength, cardiovascular training and wellness.
- Designs and implements safe, effective and enjoyable fitness programs that will meet the unique needs and wants of each member.
- Plans and instructs individuals, small groups or classes with a personalized approach following YMCA standards and guidelines.
- Contacts members on a regular basis to follow-up on progression of their fitness program.
- Keeps accurate records of members’ progress.
- Discusses and promotes all YMCA programs. Motivates members to commit to long term participation.
- Ensures safe and effective workouts. Responds to, and reports, accidents, incidents, and equipment problems.
- Attends staff meetings and trainings as required. Maintains current certifications.
- Any additional duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current certification from a NCAA Nationally Accredited program for Personal training.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours a week, including nights and weekends.
Sufficient strength, agility, and mobility to perform essential functions and to supervise program activities
Please email all inquiries and resumes to [email protected]