As a Y Employee Wellness Partner, companies can provide their employees with a wellness program, health education, and savings on a membership. All of which can improve morale and productivity, while decreasing insurance costs and absenteeism.
- FREE-no cost to the employer to join and no minimum number of employees required to participate.
- Free “Try the Y” 2 week guest pass per employee
- No Joiner’s Fee (up to $100 value)
- Reduced monthly fees (depending on the number of members joining)
- YMCA informational materials for employees
- Wellness Consultations
- Financial Assistance
- Y Family Events
- Member Rate on all Y programs
- 60 +Free Fitness Classes
The Y wants to partner with you to give the most to your employees. We are willing to work with companies to make the following things available to you. Contact Kathy Fielding for more information.
- Lunch & Learns
- Aerobic/Group Fitness Classes
- Wellness Coaching
- Fitness Testing
- Ergonomics Testing
Why Workplace Wellness is Vital
Employees that are PHYSICALLY fit can make your company FISCALLY fit.
- Better health leads to better workplace performance
- Positive attitudes improve morale company-wide
- Healthy people means fewer medical claims
- Fit employees handle stress and tension better
- Greater wellness reduces overall healthcare costs
- Wellness means lower turnover rates and absenteeism
- Active lifestyles give employees a sense of well-being
What Makes Us Different?
We work to develop a sense of achievement and belonging in each youth and teen, helping them reach their full potential. It is our goal to create meaningful experiences, mentor relationships, and to infuse well-rounded enrichment in each child. We offer many programs such as; youth fitness class, after school care, summer camp, and much more!
Get Started Today!
- Contact Heidi Busch to discuss options.
- Determine your level of participation in the Workplace Wellness Program.
- Promote the program to your employees (the Y can help!)
- Determine additional ways for your business and your employees to get involved at the Y to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle.